jeudi 9 juin 2022

Roller Champions!

During my time at Ubisoft, I was lucky enough to work with the great Roller Champions Team on creating this Cinematic/ Trailer for their video game! One of my favorite thing about directing is how I get to work with all the different stages of production (script, thumbnails, storyboard, animatic, visual development, layout, animation, editing, render, sound effects, music mix) and collaborate with many different people from all departments. Big big shout out to all the wonderful humans at Roller Champions, Helix, Mathematic and Alice who worked on it! I feel so incredibly lucky to have worked with all of you on this! 
Hopefully the excitement and fun we were all having while making this cinematic is showing in the final result :) 


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire